ssj100 Security Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to introduce yourself here!

+8
Keyboard_Commando
languy99
doskey
tnegjm
Ruhe
demoneye
Little Lady
ssj100
12 posters

Go down

Feel free to introduce yourself here! Empty Feel free to introduce yourself here!

Post by ssj100 14/4/2010, 13:44

Hi there, I'm ssj100. You might know me from the Sandboxie, Shadow Defender or Comodo forums. Many might also know me from the Wilders forum, and have paid particular interest in my posts regarding Sandboxie configurations and Software Restriction Policies.

Why have I created a forum of my own? Well, it's quite simple really. Every single security forum of note has a third party influence. And unfortunately, this can lead to the administrators and moderators of that forum to be very bias in what they say and recommend, and in what rules they enforce to forum members.

I believe in computer security discussion with an open mind. I believe that everyone should have the freedom to openly discuss, criticise constructively, and plainly state their opinions of anything security related without any fear.

If this is what you're looking for, you are most welcome! Enjoy your time here without fear of being banned because you recommend a security setup that is free of charge (often a limitation of many forum leaders). Have the freedom to criticise any security product of your choice without the fear of being warned or banned.

Who am I? Well, I am just another person who is interested in computer security. I don't run a computer business, or anything computer related for that matter (except for this forum!). And perhaps most importantly, I am in no way associated with any security product or company.

Feel free to post a brief (or not so brief) introduction of yourself below!

Last edited by ssj100 on 2/5/2010, 02:48; edited 4 times in total
ssj100
ssj100
Administrator
Administrator

https://ssj100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Feel free to introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Feel free to introduce yourself here!

Post by Little Lady 14/4/2010, 14:01

Hi there! I'm here to test the setups for the new and inexperienced users like myself Smile

I like cute things, crafts and desserts!

Nice to meet you all Smile
Little Lady
Little Lady

Back to top Go down

Feel free to introduce yourself here! Empty Nice job!!

Post by Guest 15/4/2010, 00:42

Hey ssj100!! (and other members!!)

Fine looking forum!!

I will say that I am in agreement with your ideas of how a forum should be run.

This stuff is supposed to be fun.
As we said, in the middle of a bug hunting expedition on the
ShadowDefender forum,"This is more fun than computer games!!"

Even something like tracking down a bug in a software can be fun,when people are nice to each other,respectful,and the egos are held at bay.

noor

Last edited by ssj100 on 15/4/2010, 02:30; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added your signature)

Back to top Go down

Feel free to introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Feel free to introduce yourself here!

Post by demoneye 15/4/2010, 03:08

nice work sj100 Wink hope this place gona step forward fast Smile

demoneye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruhe 17/4/2010, 03:04

A personal statement: ssj100, thanks for this forum. We know each other as user in the Sandboxie forum. For me you're someone who knows what he is talking about and it's very interesting to read your postings. I like your thinking and argumentations. Thanks for sharing your recommendations, knowledge and friendly help. Keep on!
Ruhe
Ruhe
Valued Member
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tnegjm 20/4/2010, 21:47

I agree, nice work. I used to follow along with your posts at Wilders with great interest. Now you'll be able to use "haha" here without upsetting someone. Very Happy

tnegjm

Back to top Go down

Post by doskey 26/4/2010, 11:24

Hi.
I'm Doskey Lee. I'm from Comodo Forum. And I'm the TL of COMODO Time Machine. If you have any question about COMODO Time Machine, you can feel free to ask me.

Hope you like our products.
We never stop to improve our products.

Thanks,
Doskey.
Smile

doskey
Security Professional
Security Professional

http://www.comodo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/4/2010, 11:32

Welcome Doskey!!

Pretty interesting software,and the first free in its class!!

enjoy your stay here!!!
(hope it is a long one)

noor

Back to top Go down

Feel free to introduce yourself here! Empty Good luck with the forum ssj100

Post by Guest 9/5/2010, 23:28

Just a pop in to wish you the best with your forum ssj100 and forums covering some of my favourite software . Smile
I'm no expert but I'll contribute where I can.

patrick

Back to top Go down

Post by languy99 20/7/2010, 05:09

hey all, I sure some of you already know me from youtube or comodo forums. I got an invite from ssj100 a while ago and just today I decided to join in on the fun.

Take Care

languy
languy99
languy99
Valued Member
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyboard_Commando 21/7/2010, 20:43

Hi there, SSJ100, and folks. Nice looking forum.

Best of luck.

Keyboard_Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by ALIV 27/8/2010, 08:40

As stated in a PM to ssj100 right after I joined, I value this no "unjustified censorship" idea.

I'm a longtime lurker and more recently a somewhat active member of "The other forum", a new moderator at another forum, and an infrequent contributor to a couple of other general security forums.

I'm looking forward to learning from and sharing with everyone.
ALIV
ALIV

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster_BSA 27/8/2010, 15:19

I tried to introduce myself here but I couldn´t because I´m too fat and I didn´t fit.
Buster_BSA
Buster_BSA

Back to top Go down

Post by noorismail 28/8/2010, 18:51

Buster:

Same deal.
Dr said lose weight,drop the hot curry,or stay on ulcer and blood pressure meds for life!!

I guess I will learn origami.
Nothing else to do!!

noor
noorismail
noorismail

Back to top Go down

Feel free to introduce yourself here! Empty Hi All

Post by Hopeless 9/1/2011, 06:43

Nice place u have here, its a lot to study seems like a nice spot to do some learning Very Happy
Hopeless
Hopeless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down