ssj100 Security Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Ya's

2 posters

Go down

Hi Ya's Empty Hi Ya's

Post by arran 9/5/2010, 11:44

Just thought Id pop in and say. good forums SSJ congrats. if you can afford it you should get paid hosting instead of using free forums, would look more professional and you may even get some software vendors posting here, and have a different forum name so as you get more google visitors. If I had the time I would set up some security forums. Wilders is starting to annoy me Ive heard of people getting banned for no reason and the Wilders Moderators are becoming Nazis, I don't know if you have read the MD thread on Wilders but you can't even post links to the MD chinese forums now its Ridiculous. http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=267680&page=13
arran
arran

Back to top Go down

Hi Ya's Empty Re: Hi Ya's

Post by ssj100 9/5/2010, 13:14

Hey, good to see you here arran! You are most welcome. I need more people like yourself - very knowledgeable, particularly with classical HIPS related software.

I created this forum purely for fun though. In fact, initially, it was supposed to predominantly provide a form of central communication between me and noorismail - I met him on the Shadow Defender forums, and we discussed a lot of things via PM. He doesn't use chat messenger programs, so I thought a forum would be a more efficient way of comminication!

With regards to Wilders, you can't really blame them - they are predominantly a support forum for paid software like LooknStop, NOD32, Prevx etc etc. Posting POCs and malware isn't exactly what they are there for. But yes, I know how you feel about them - I've had my fair share of disrespect from them. By the way, careful what you say here (in case some of their forum admins/mods are reading here) - I'd hate for you to be banned from there, as you keep the place more realistic with your occasional contributions.

Anyway, hope you find time to visit this forum more (it's generally very quiet, although it's only been up for about 3 weeks). Also, if you want to post a lot about Malware Defender, I can create a separate thread for you. Cheers.
ssj100
ssj100
Administrator
Administrator

https://ssj100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by arran 10/5/2010, 10:37

nah no need to create a separate HIPS forum, due to my limited time I won't be very active hence why like you say I only make the occasional contributions on wilders, but thanks for the offer anyway. But I will drop in here from time to time.

Your forum here can be quite useful for POC testing discussions seen how the Wilders staff don't like it too much any more.
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1639455&postcount=411
arran
arran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum