ssj100 Security Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps?

4 posters

Go down

Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps?

Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps? Vote_lcap50%Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps? Vote_lcap50%Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps? Vote_lcap0%Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps? Empty Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps?

Post by Spacker 17/4/2011, 10:01

Was just wondering how many people try to avoid application installs and use portable apps like ccleaner, revo etc. I try to keep my sytstem clean but i aint sure if portable apps make a diffrence performance wise. So which apps do you use portable wise.

Spacker

Back to top Go down

Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps? Empty Re: Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps?

Post by tnegjm 17/4/2011, 10:13

I voted "yes" for my real o/s but I tend to go a step further and try to install all non essential apps in one of my sandboxed VMs.

tnegjm

Back to top Go down

Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps? Empty  

Post by Dude111 29/2/2012, 15:34

If i can at all help it,YES I DO!!

I dont like what installs may do behind your back,what changes they may make to the reg,etc......

I really like ZIPs!! (If you could LOCK THE REG (Make it read only) it might be different)

Dude111

Back to top Go down

Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps? Empty Re: Do you avoid installs and use portabal apps?

Post by Guest 1/3/2012, 08:37

Well.. I voted yes. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by sophie2012 3/5/2012, 00:44

I voted no
I like installs like to see what they do on the system ,
sophie2012
sophie2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down